Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tour

These are some photos of our holiday decorations, we had so much fun this year putting everything together.If you look closely you can see the ornaments Miss G put on(mainly on the bottom branches) This is only our second Christmas with a tree so all of our decorations tend to match and look like they have been coordinated, but my hubby informs me that all ornaments from this year on will all be reminders of certain things/ memories...



My in-laws helped to get us started and after several days spent with my mom either shopping, wrapping, or decorating stocking I was finally able to get some photos taken of all our hard work... Hope the photos turned out.


Warmest of Wishes this Holiday Season....

Simona

3 comments:

  1. Your decorations look so good! Isn't it kind of sad to take all that down after all the hard work! I guess that's why I try to put mine up the first of December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for the "follow". Hope you'll come back and visit often.

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering my giveaway!! Your family is so cute! Love the blog back round too!!
    Shelley Smith

    ReplyDelete