Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stoked that Summer & my 60+ hrs are OVER!!

Yep sad huh? those are my summer hours. Being a nanny, a mom & a wife(amongst many other things) I rarely had time this summer for anything aside from working. I spent this past weekend in total surprise that I could actually function past 9:00pm, yea not very late but normally by 8:30 I am a zombie of drool and slurring words. I literally feel like I am not sober at these "late" hours. This past weekend I let one of my girlfriends talk me into letting her have a "jewelry party" here at my house, I couldn't believe I said yes. Not that I'm not a very giving and sharing person, but I really wanted to join in on the fun & I really didn't think I'd be able to do that since the kids I watch didn't officially start school until Monday... Well here comes Saturday night...Normally I would have spent at lest all day and the day before "super cleaning" but I just wasn't feeling up to it, so instead I just picked up, swept and then spent most of Saturday morning relaxing. THANKYOU for me not feeling like it, b/c when 11:00pm came and went and the "party" was still in full swing, I was actually still in full swing too!!! YAY! One of my girlfriends actually noticed and thanked me for not kicking them out yet. They ended up leaving at about 11:50 and I was still going, I finished cleaning up and still stayed up to read a few chapters. I love when "summer" ends. I am so glad that I can stay up past 8:30 and not get picked on for not making sense when I talk, b/c I am still "there". Happy End Of The Summer To ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment