Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can you help me help my friend, Crystal, show God's love to people in Africa?


Crystal has put it in such beautiful words that I could never sum up even a portion of what it means to be able to help. Please go see and know what I am feeling. I cannot help as much as I would like but I just skipped our normal going out for one day so that I could help her with this cause. I feel that the thing I can help more with is by posting this on here and on facebook. I might be able to help one more family.
If God places it in you heart to help, Thank You! Crystal has put her wonderful talents to work to make sure it get out to everyone, she has been generous enough to make this beautiful quilt and put it up for a drawing... This beauty could be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment