Thursday, October 23, 2008

Better Late Than Never 10/04/08

So a couple of weekends ago I was able to attend a good friend of mine, Bethany's, wedding. What a well put together event. Her mom and close friends/relatives put the whole thing together. What a fantastic job they did. I just took my camera with me to get some snapshots, but a friend of mine, Jessica, was their actual photographer.She did such a beautiful job capturing all the intricate details.
To see more from this wedding see her site HERE http://jessicajamesphotography.typepad.com/jessica_james_photography/2008/10/home-spun-elegance.html#trackback

















4 comments:

  1. You are awesome...I love the one of Bek and Brooke. I will keep checking back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your coments, now your self-esteem can grow... :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simona these are really great. I especially love the one of Ethan and the one of Maddie. Really great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Simona.
    I really love the one of Ben and I coming out of the house. The colors look awesome.

    ReplyDelete