Thursday, May 07, 2009

Two....

With two customs orders under way, both orders from my craft show, I'm feeling great. I have been very busy this last week. My husbands sister and family are moving here tomorrow and before they get into their new place, they're staying with us for a couple of days. Since the hubby has a little more time on his hands he's been helping me out around the house and in the yard, in preparation for his sister( which is really a great excuse to get a little bit of help) but all that being said we've been deep cleaning EVERYTHING. When they're settled into their new place, I am going to start setting up my etsy shop. I'd love to have some girft certificates or free giveaways... if anyone is interested in hosting that on their blog let me know. Until next time~Simona



Below are the clipboards I made for the craft show






No comments:

Post a Comment