Sunday, May 24, 2009

Started My Etsy Shop Today

So I started my shop today, don't have everything listed yet but I am soon on my way. I am having problems with my photos being to large, any helpful hints on ways to take great photos but have less quality, or is there some way to change to photos I already have to be the correct size(less than 2mb preferable closer to 250k)? come visit me at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7434425&ga_search_query=smwcustomcreations&ga_search_type=seller_usernames unfortunately no photos yet ... These are supposed to be the photos listed with the items


2 comments:

  1. I make headbands too, and that flower one is adorable. THanks for doing the giveaway, that is mighty generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your initial plaques! They are so creative!

    ReplyDelete