Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day Lunch at Mamas

Haha ! That is my dad and my step mother, Kathren. He tried on my nephew, Hunters Transformer mask.
This Christmas just wasn't quite the same at the Cameron's. My Uncle isn't able to travel right now(please pray for him, it is rather serious), my Aunt and cousins normally come for a couple of days, we are so glad they are able to all be there with him. My sister Jessica and her husband Samuel normally travel here for the holidays as well and they just weren't able to squeeze it in this year that is also the same for Jonathan's parents who normally come for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. (Cindy~M-I-L~ was able to travel here with us in the 2nd week of November and stay until the 1st week of December so graciously helping us pack up for our big move to Chicago, she was able to spend the Thanksgiving holidays visiting family in Mobile)

Again we busted out our Wii. You can see that the guys put their game faces on. (weird that they all match!) My mama plays tennis regularly and she was standing normally swinging when the ball came her way, well I was jumping all over the place legs and arms going which ever way... in no apparent direction... it was rather hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment