Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Friends Are Wonderful

Really Really Wonderful...

I hope you are as blessed as I am to have friends who will help you move 1000+ miles across country... I couldn't have asked for more...
We went to the city ...
We saw the bones of a T-Rex...
Ate famously stuffed pizza at Giordano's Pizza...


Rode the Bus System ....
Ate at Noodles...
Took fabulous photos with crazy girls....

Ventured the metra with a 6 yr old ...
Used our GPS to find non-existent restaurants..

Miss read the maps, which caused us to walk an extra couple of miles...
We stood ashore & looked out over a lake that seemed as large as the Gulf of Mexico...
Went to many Museums...
Walked everywhere.....

Ate a Chicago Dog.... the one I had tasted just like a regular hotdog---> did I get jipped? was it supposed to be better?
Went shopping and found great deals...
We stood on a see thru ledge overlooking the city 103 stories up(approx 1350 ft), where by I didn't look directly down when standing on the ledge...
Went into the city to see the Sky Deck at Willis Tower to only have it closed due to high winds and window blowouts...

Realized our walking shoes hurt our feet more than our flipflops...We are Fl girls...
Had a wonderful birthday breakfast with the girls...

Dropped my best friends off at the airport....

One Bestie arrived just a little late(oopsie) and missed her flight...
Good thing it was early enough in the day that she could catch the next one....



I didn't cry...not that day....

1 comment:

  1. We went to Giordano's when we we're there, we had leftovers that made it all the way back home in our cooler the next day I got to eat pizza from Chicago in Florida. :)

    ReplyDelete