Friday, June 04, 2010

Miss G's Kindergarten Celebration






What an exciting year!! Miss G has gone from being able to write mommy, daddy, a couple of the kids from last years names and her own to being able to sound out the words and partially read. She has had an excellent year in spelling and math. Given our new circumstances and everything she has pressed on and done so well. We only managed to miss school the days we went to visit Jonathan during his basic training graduation in March. We are going to miss our Liza Jackson friends and staff(okay maybe I'll be missing them, I have only dreamed of my children going to this school since it opened~I practically had a party when I found out last spring she was accepted). Esp Mrs James who is also moving on to another school because of the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment