Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last Day with the Williams & Ennis Families

What a wonderful experience it has been working with these two families... They were so wonderful to hire me last November knowing that I was leaving in the middle of June. Graciously enough rather than working for them they allowed me to work with them. I was able to get all the kids on a similar schedule and also work with the parents on having a nanny because before they asked me on they had never had a nanny before and they weren't quite sure how the whole process came together. It was a wonderful experience and although both they and I parted having a wonderful friendship, I can honestly say I never want to go back to regular nanny-ing if I can at all help it.
We can't wait to come visit you all in a couple of months and see how much you have changed!!!~hugs and kisses~


I know it sounds weird, but I think knowing that neither the family or I had major expectations and knowing that there was an end that had nothing to do with the family or really myself, made the goodbyes so wonderful. I was able to make sure they found someone that would be wonderful for the kids and get her all trained up before I left.


All I can say is if ever I need to go out there and make some extra moolah this is the way to do it, I am not quite sure what to call it but something that has to do with having to prepare the family for a nanny while focusing on getting the children into a wonderful routine and then training the new nanny all in a matter of 6-8 weeks that way its almost like a part time job.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment